Saturday, August 31st 2:00 - 11:00pm, King Stadium, Kelowna, BC. Join over 3,500+ denim fans for this one-day music festival. Come celebrate the Okanagan’s favourite food and beverages while participating in a variety of oversized games to the tune of top Canadian musical talent.
Here are a few details to keep in mind:
• Gates open at 2pm and close at 11pm
• No outside food or beverage allowed (we are very proud of supporting our amazing food and drink line-up. We doubled the # of food trucks and washrooms too :)
• Seating is first come first serve - arrive early to snag a good spot, eat an early snack and celebrate our local Kelowna artists performing
• Seeing as this will be the most people King Stadium has ever hosted we will have usher to help condense seating. Please be courteous to those around you. Lawn chairs and small blankets allowed. No large blankets that take up more room than required.
• NO RED SOLO CUPS. We wanted to be more environmentally conscious so are bringing in re-usable cups for all of you. These are purchased for $3 at the token booth :) Thanks for helping us reduce our waste.
• Free water station. Empty water bottles are allowed. You will be asked to pour out your bottle if it contains any liquid.
• 19+ event
• Wheelchair accessible area will be available, as well as HC washrooms. Please let our team know if you require assistance.
• There will be a designated smoking area... and please find a tin can to put them out in. This a park :)
• No pets allowed. Exceptions include guide, service and/or signal dogs to persons with disabilities.